Sunday 1 December 2013

R.I.P Paul Walker 12.09.73-30.11.13 ♥♥♥

Woke up today to hear some of the most devastating news I've heard in a very long time. I literally can't believe Paul Walker is gone! Yes I know, he's just an actor, things like this happen... But I just cant seem to accept it. He was honestly my favourite actor around, and so far I've spent the whole of my morning in tears regretting every time he was in England and I was just too busy to go & see him. The fact that I will never see another new picture of his gorgeous smile is crazy. Its one of those things in life that really opens your eyes to how tragic events really do happen all the time and how no matter what situation your in, that you should make the most of every second you can. After all life is precious and you never know when your time is up! My thoughts, prayers and love goes out to Paul's family, friends and daughter Meadow. Heaven has gained such a beautiful angel I just hope he knew how truly loved he was before he died.
R.I.P Paul, you will be truly missed & never ever forgotten!! 12.09.73-30.11.13 ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment