Sunday 10 November 2013

I'm 21 Today Yaaay, Hd Brows & Eyelash Extensions ♥♥

So today is my 21st birthday... Yaaay :) I am literally having the best day of my life today, been so incredibly spoilt by my boyfriend, family & friends, I am feeling extremely lucky! If youd like to see what iv got for my birthday then please comment below or message me :)
chelseashead92hotmail.co.uk
 
As its quite a special birthday I spent two and a half hours yesterday lying down getting my eyebrows & eyelashes done. Strange I know but I am absolutely inlove with them! I've never actually had eyelash extensions done before but so far I'm really pleased with them. Getting them done is quite long winded, I had to lie down for almost two hours with my eyes taped so I couldn't open them. Then the fake lashes are glued to your own lashes one at a time. I must admit I am a complete sucker for lashes, I have probably tried every mascara going & I'm a massive fan of false lashes too, so for me to have glued on gorgeous lashes for up to 4 weeks is just too exciting. If you cant treat yourself on your birthday then when can you? I also got my regualar 3-4 week eyebrow reshape, I get HD brows done which I've been getting for almost two years now. Time flies when your having fun! :) If you have any questions about either the eyelash extensions or HDs then please drop me a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.



 
 
Lots of love Chelsea xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment